WOF - While you wait
You local Vehicle Testing station covering the Kapiti Region. Paraparaumu, Kapiti Coast, Waikanae, Raumati, Paekakariki, Otaki,
What is a WOF?
The WoF inspection is a general vehicle safety inspection as set out by NZTA and include:
- tyre condition (including tread depth)
- brake operation
- structural condition (rust is not allowed in certain areas)
- glazing (is your windscreen safe?)
- windscreen washers and wipers
- doors (do they open and close safely?)
- safety belts (must not be damaged or overly faded; buckles must work properly)
- airbags (if fitted)
- speedometer (must be working)
- steering and suspension (must be safe and secure)
- exhaust (there must be no leaks and the exhaust must not be smoky or louder than the original exhaust system)
- fuel system (there must be no leaks).